The new Jobjet update is better than ever
In a few months, it’s out with the old and in with the new for Jobjet Pro. Instead of Jobjet Pro, Jobjet itself is being packed with more functionality than ever before.
First, let’s talk about the new and improved Chrome Extension. The extension itself is very flexible, you can easily move it up and down, from one side of the screen to the other, or get rid of it entirely. The tool currently works with LinkedIn, GitHub, and AngelList, though more are sure to come.
- From within LinkedIn, you can use the tool on any part of the site—from Standard to Recruiter, from search results to folders and projects. You can even grab all the people from search results for a mass import into Jobjet.
- Within the extension, you can see emails and other contact info, and can ever add people to lists or tags.
- You can also send emails directly from the extension, including using templates. This means you can be looking at a person’s profile while crafting an email to them. With this, you can be more personal and accurate than before.
In addition to the great extension, the Jobjet app itself is greatly improved.
- Within the app, you can import lists, and Jobjet will help populate those lists with as much information as possible. For example, if you use Data Miner to comb a list of LinkedIn profile URLs, using Jobjet with this list can help provide contacts and complete profiles.
- The Reports section of the app allows you to track the effectiveness of you and other members of your team. You can see how much information Jobjet has found for you, allow you to decide where to focus your efforts.
Jobjet is one of the best helper tools around. ~ Noel Cocca
Look inside with Dean Da Costa: