Candidates are your customers and they shop for jobs much like they shop for products. There could be a lot of reasons those candidates are not applying for your position.
Perhaps, it could be because your application process takes too long or some other reason that could be easily looked in. The truth is, you will not know until you ask them why. Clinch.io can help you determine the reason they didn’t apply to figure out if it was your career page or another area of your site.
- Automate your marketing process.
- Provide you with a mobile-friendly career site.
- Provide you data on your potential candidates that viewed your jobs but didn’t actually apply.
Clinch Will Not…
- Replace an applicant tracking system.
- Create graphics or designs. You will need to create your logos and templates. After you do so, however, the process becomes automated.
Keep In Mind:
- Clinch is a great tool for large companies with high volume. It has some great features such as workflow tool that allows recruitment/marketing managers to completely own the process.
- Clinch is very easy to integrate with almost any Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and has an open API.
- Clinch saves a lot of time with automating the marketing process. It is very easy to create templates once the graphics are provided. You can also modify existing templates with ease.
- The data provided by Clinch gives you data on who your potential candidates are and allows you to reach out to them by email.
After my review of Clinch, I would recommend this tool for enterprise sized companies as the pricing model puts it out of budget for smaller companies with tight recruiting budgets or staffing firms. Pricing started at $1,000 per month.
About The Author
Tanya Bourque is CEO of OpExpert, a staffing firm based in Wyomissing, PA. She is a technology enthusiast who is obsessed with finding the best tools available for recruiters.She has experience with sourcing, marketing tools, CRMs, and applicant tracking systems. You can connect with her on LinkedIn or follow her on Twitter.