I know that I have done a review of Hiretual before, but I am excited about the latest update. Currently, Hiretual acts like a “Recruiting Assistant” and obtains additional information about candidates on LinkedIn and GitHub and there are more sites in the works. What is great, is that it does a lot more than just finding contact information about candidates.
Some key features of Hiretual are:
- It has a Chrome extension making it easy to use.
- It ranks each candidate for you letting you know the best.
- It also has a boolean building capability that allows you to search both Linkedin and other social sites.
- It also gives you likely hood they are looking to move and compensation data.
- It gives you the ability to save profiles and download the info as a .CSV file as well.
Dean is best known for his work in the highly specialized secured clearance and mobile arenas, where he has been a top performing recruiter and sourcer. Dean’s keen insight and creation of innovative tools and processes for enhancing and changing staffing has established Dean as one of the top authorities in sourcing and recruiting. Connect with Dean at LinkedIn or follow @DeanDaCosta on Twitter.