Got Nothing More than an Image? That’s Enough for Image Raider
If you’ve got nothing more than an image of a prospect and you want to find out more about them, Image Raider is the tool you need. Here’s how you can use it:
- Go to their official website
- Paste the URL of the image you want to find out more about or upload it if it’s stored in your computer
- The tool will scrape the web and find out everything about the image, including its primary source and all other pages where it has been posted
You can then check those pages to find out literally everything that’s been posted about the image on the internet.
Furthermore, the tool also crawls the web for other information, including:
- The name of the person in the image — which is displayed at the top of your search result
- The location where the image was taken — which can be found near the bottom of the Image Raider page.
While Google offers a powerful reverse image search already, Image Raider still makes for a decent addition to any recruiter’s toolkit. That’s because the hit-or-miss nature of searching images online means it’s never a bad idea to run through multiple tools.
You can do a test search right now as there are no registrations or downloads needed on the Image Raider website.
Take a look inside with Dean Da Costa: