Increasingly people are using mobile devices today to do just about everything they used to do on desktop computers. In fact, 83% of candidates are searching for jobs on a mobile device and 90% drop off due to poor mobile application accessibility.
Did you know that just 10% of the Fortune 500 have a mobile-optimized apply flow?
While attending HR Tech, I had the pleasure of meeting with the team at Findly, an on demand talent acquisition suite that announced a new mobile apply solution which is intended to help employers to provide a faster, more rich experience throughout the candidate application process.
CX Apply is Findly’s ATS mobile apply solution that transforms a company’s ATS into a fully-optimized mobile experience across all devices. Geared towards the Fortune 1,000 and greater, CX Apply was built to handle both high and low volume applications support.
What Findly CX Apply will not do:
- CX Apply is not a replacement for your ATS and will not serve as your ATS.
- CX Apply will not source candidates for your open requisitions
- CX Apply will not create custom mobile career sites to replace your currently outdated career site
What Findly CX Apply will do:
- Findly simply transforms your ATS into a powerful mobile experience for your candidates resulting in a more relevant message.
- CX Apply will allow you to copy any job description URL into their system, creating a fully mobile-optimized apply process for that job.
Here is a quick overview and demo of CX Apply (Skip ahead to 1:20 to see the live demo)
Six key points I really like about Findly
Findly CX Apply is different than other solutions on the market. Unlike other solutions, Findly does not overtake the current apply process nor does it change the company’s application process in anyway. It’s a “bolt on”, injected with steroids.
Here are 6 key facts about Findly that you should know:
- Integrated Assessments: You can continue to administer assessments during the apply process, even on a mobile device.
- Multiple Apply Flows: This is important and can really justify the value of a tool. CX can support multiple apply flows so you can present a unique candidate experience without the need to build multiple career sites and mobile apply pages.
- Candidate Automation: CX will fully support your current ATS’ workflow, filtering, and scoring features so that your internal qualification steps remain complaint to your workflow.
- Flexibility: CX Apply auto-updates. This means as you update content in your ATS, CX Apply will seamlessly update.
- Real Time Resume Updates: How often do you find an ideal resume in your system, to come and realize that the resume is 4 years outdated? Even if a candidate never returns to your system CX Apply will update the candidate resume for you so that you have update information across your platform.
- Single Sign on: Candidates will not need to sign in twice across various platforms. This is a seamless experience for everyone.