A few days ago we posted a review on a new app that allows users to mass email the results of their search on LinkedIn. The posting received an overwhleming response and alot of our readers found some value in the
app. In the posting (Which is now removed) we asked that you use this tool at your own discretion and encouraged you to evaluate the tool prior to using it as it walked a fine line to violating LinkedIn’s policy on using 3rd party apps.
We spoke with the app’s creators directly to learn about the app and their roadmap and we were subsequently approached by the privacy team at LinkedIn and asked to remove the post and video as it vilotes their terms of service.
In good faith we removed the posting but understand that it’s our duty to bring unbiased reviews and that is what we will continue to do.
Here are some other LinkedIn Tutorials and articles that we can recommend:
- The LinkedIn High volume Mailing App:
- Sourcing Leads with LinkedIn Events:
- Sourcing with LinkedIn’s advanced search features:
- A Better Way to Search LinkedIn for Industry Experience:
- How to search LinkedIn for Diversity sourcing:
- Update your LinkedIn Search Strings:
- Promiscuous Linking with Geoff Peterson: