Extracting email addresses from LinkedIn or any other site is a great trick to have up you sleeve. There are plenty of tools to help you accomplish this task but here are 2 tools that I find to be easy to use, accurate and stable.
The video below shows just one technique and tool. Below the video you’ll find links to 2 strong options to consider.
2 Strong Email Extractors to consider:
The Email Extractor:
Email Extractor is a Powerful email extraction extension for your Chrome. Extension automatically fetches valid available email ids from the web page which further you can copy paste particular email ids you need or export all of them to a text file.
This plugin fetches email ids from the Source Code and has no relevance to what you see on the front, so for example, if you see 3 email ids on the website, plugin may fetch more if it finds hidden email ids in the source.
- Extract Email Address from Web Pages Automatically
- Extracts Emails on Ajax Pages as well, for example Google Search
- Extracts Cloaked Emails
- Filters for Duplicate Email ID, so you get only Unique ones
- Local Storage
- Export Option to export list of your extracted emails to a text file
- Offline Support (Added as of v1.6 Beta) Needs permission – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf9Knllbcj0
- Extract Emails from Local HTML Documents
- Extract Emails from Text Files
- Fast, Light(Only 51KB)
- Stores all email ids in Storage (As of v3)
- Export stored Emails (Clear stored emails on export is optional)
Zoho Contact Info Extractor:
Contact Details can be saved directly to Zoho CRM as a Lead or Contacts in just one click without even opening Zoho CRM in a separate tab.
This is how the extension works:
- In Google Chrome, highlight any text be it email signature or the content in Contact Us page or the contact info in LinkedIn page,
- Right click and “Add to Zoho CRM” from the contextual menu or you can directly click on “Zoho CRM” icon in the toolbar.
- Information will be parsed automatically and will be shown in the popup menu in the extension. Verify the details and click on “Add to Leads/Contacts”. It will add those details in Zoho CRM.
Tip: You can also use “Drag and drop” option located near the textfields. This will reduce the pain of manually editing the fields.
This extension improves your productivity and vastly improve contact management.
NOTE : Please refresh the browser after installation in order to work.GET IT HERE
Dean is best known for his work in the highly specialized secured clearance and mobile arenas, where he has been a top performing recruiter and sourcer. Dean’s keen insight and creation of innovative tools and processes for enhancing and changing staffing has established Dean as one of the top authorities in sourcing and recruiting.