Creating email lists when sourcing sucks. It is like flossing your teeth or working out. It sucks but you have to do it. And if you want to compete, you have to do it fast. There are lots of resources for finding emails, it is true, but where these resources fall short is actually putting them into a usable format so you can start your outreach.
Have you ever heard of the word “palliative?” Me neither until I read Seth Godin’s blog. “A palliative is a treatment that soothes even if it can’t cure the illness. By all means, whenever you can, fix the problem, go to the root cause, come up with a better design.” eToggler is the latest palliative Chrome Extension for creating targeted email lists.
Founder and CEO of eToggler, Lucky Vashisth, was spending hours trying to build prospect lists for all of the jobs he was recruiting for. He nailed it. This tool is fast, easy, accurate and inexpensive. (All of my favorite things)
- Download chrome extension from here
- Browse to any LinkedIn Profile: Go to any LinkedIn Profile and you’ll see the “Prospect” button load on the bottom of the page.
- Click on Add to eToggler. Note: It may ask you to login again on eToggler.
- You can see the prospect name here , you will get around 70 percent emails for the people you add.
- You can export the list in excel format.
How much does eToggler Cost?
The pricing for eToggler is pretty inexpensive. You can see below that for $29, you can find up to 600 emails but there are other packages available.
The ability to find emails is key to being able to find top candidates. I have used several email search tools such as Email Hunter, Norbert among others, and I am loving eToggler. Give it a try and tell me what you think in the comments below!